Our elementary program offers math and English tutoring starting as early as Grade 3. They are taught by University of Alberta elementary education majors and graduates.
Students in grades 7-9 receive ample amounts of worksheets and practice tests in math and science to supplement their learning.
We closely follow the Alberta curriculum to help students excel in all levels of math, biology, chemistry and physics. We also offer students free diploma prep and IB practice material, as needed.
What is iTutor?
We are an interactive tutoring service based in Edmonton, catering to students in grades 3-12.
$15 per hour | Two locations | Expert tutors
- That a well-rounded, engaged and dedicated tutor is not just a teacher, but a mentor and role-model
- In a meaningful connection between the educator and student, enriching the student’s learning process
- In the use of technology and creativity to deliver the most productive and effective teaching
- That education should not cost an exorbitant amount, which can become burdening to families
- That education is a gift that every child should receive
Getting Started is Easy
Downtown location: 9700 105 Ave NW
Southside location: 9653 45th Ave NW
Hours Of Operation
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday: 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday/Thursday: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Saturday: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
1:30 PM-3:30 PM